Levels 1 - 3
Any wise employer will ensure that as many as possible of his/her employees attend a First Aid course, including himself/herself. Who knows, a staff member might save your life with the skill you allowed him/her to acquire. You never know when even you yourself may need it at home to save your child or another family member.
We require a minimum number of 6 trainees per course, but if you do not have that many people interested in First Aid training, we will advertise in the area. That would allow for other companies or private individuals to join your training opportunity. We come to your workplace and do the training on your premises or any other place you may prefer. We only need a table and enough chairs for the trainees to sit on.
- First Aid training is offered on three levels from basic to advanced.
- These courses are all accredited by LG SETA and/or the Department of Labour, depending on your choice.
- The duration of the courses vary between the different levels. Full days
are from 08:00 – 17:00. The course typically comprise theory, treatment
- On the morning of the last day students write an exam on the theory as well as the perform the relevant practical tests for the specific level.
- Combination of Levels 1-3 (Duration 4 days) We offer a combination course of the 3 levels spread over four days.
Duration 2 days
Principles of First Aid
Head and spinal injuries
Adult CPR – one person (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
Duration 3 days
Basic anatomy and physiology
Abdomen and pelvis area injuries
Compression or crush injuries
Joint and soft tissue injuries
Multiple injuries and sorting of injuries
CPR – Child and baby
Choking – Child and baby
Duration 3 days
Advanced anatomy and physiology
Types of shock
Person stopped breathing
Emergency delivery (birth)
First Aid etiquette
Duration 4 days
We offer a combination course of the three levels spread over 4 days which can also serve as a refresher course.
Accredited by LG SETA
To give life, love and hope to them that lost all hope, through Him that’s in me. All glory and honour to Lord Jesus Christ.